Our client is looking to hire a Parts Sales Field Representative whose key role will be to provide efficient and timely support service and marketing to external customers
- Meeting monthly sales targets
- To generate aftermarket brands Sales based on targets to transporters, Independent Workshops, Dealers and Resellers for all vehicles applications
- To collect market feedback for potential business improvement
- Assists with preparing and maintaining monthly customer database report
- Identifying new customer in the market
- Advice customer on substitution of parts when identical part is not available.
- Execute various sales growth strategies for parts sales
- Provide customer with all parts knowledge and technical advice in order to achieve the set targets.
- To be involved in attend any events to promote the brands, such as marketing, training, technical.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Diploma in a Technical field or Business related field
- Working knowledge of excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills
- A team player
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets
- A customer oriented person
- A passionate worker with a can do attitude
- Must have a valid driving license
- Internally: Service team, Procurement and Warehouse team
- Externally: Customers
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.