Oasis Healthcare Group is currently looking for a qualified and dedicated individual to fill the following vacancy.
Job Title: Procurement Intern
Job Type: Internship
Main Purpose: Reporting to the Procurement Officer, the successful candidate will learn and gain practical experience on the job by supporting the procurement team in the delivery of services efficiently and effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Assist the procurement officer in reviewing requisition orders to verify accuracy and specifications.
- Prepare, maintain and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Calculate costs of orders and forward invoices to the Accounts Department.
- Issuing and receiving stock.
- Assist in stock taking, inventory and reconciliation
- Assist in preparation of purchase orders.
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts and orders.
- Perform buying duties whenever necessary.
- Filing of all the important documents.
- Diploma / Degree in Commerce or Business Management – Procurement & Logistics option.
- Must be of high integrity
- Comfortable with computer applications
Duration: The Internship shall run for a non-renewable period of six months and the successful candidate shall receive a monthly stipend during this period.
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Specialist Hospital, Kisii
Online to email@example.com; Applications to reach us before close of business 11/02/2019.