Our Client, a plastic manufacturing Company is looking for a Production Manager.
Job Summary: The role is vital to the company as it ensures that the production processes results in high quality products that contribute to maximum profits.
Reports to: Factory Manager
- Plan a production schedule for the job
- Implement and control the production schedule and review and adjust where necessary.
- Determine the human and material resources required and manage them to meet production targets.
- Implement standard operating procedures for production operations and ensure they are adhered to.
- Monitor quality standards of products.
- Implement improvements to the production process.
- Timely prepare and maintain production reports.
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Bachelor’s degree required in engineering, industrial technology/Manufacturing Technology or a comparable discipline
- Solid computer skills
- Proven 2+ years’ experience as a production supervisor/Shift Supervisor in a plastics manufacturing industry with knowledge in manufacturing processes techniques specifically injection moulding
- Knowledge of ISO Systems, Kaizen, quality systems and standards and health and safety will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Quick Decision-Making and problem solving Skills
- Time Management skills.
Age bracket: 28 -40 years
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Production Manager on the Subject line.
Candidates should indicate their Current & Expected salaries