ICCO Cooperation Kenya is seeking to hire a competent and qualified person for the position of Program Coordinator – Civic Engagement Alliance in Kenya.
The Civic Engagement Alliance programme is a five-year multi country programme enhancing the right to food and access to inclusive markets for small-holder farmers.
Specific target groups are women, youth and marginalized groups.
The programme is a strategic partnership with the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs aiming at strengthening the capacity of civil society in policy influencing and advocacy.
ICCO Cooperation works in a coalition with EDUKANS, KerkinActie, Co-Prisma, Wilde Ganzen and CNV.
Key Result Areas
- Consortium Coordination / Partnership Management
- Coordination of own implementation activities
- Linking, networking and fundraising
- Monitoring and analysis of calls for proposals
- Initiate project groups
- Donor mapping
Qualifications and skills needed
- Good knowledge of the social, economic and political situation of the region
- Special skills, knowledge and experience in designing and implementing lobby and advocacy programs
- Knowledge of food security and value chain development
- Proven track record of effective program management particularly related to project start-ups.
- A graduate in development issues coupled with years of experience in international development or a postgraduate
- A MA in development related discipline is an added advantage
- Negotiation, Networking and facilitation skills
- Good communication skills, including intercultural communication and communication with ecumenical actors
The job description is available on request.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a CV and an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date is 8th February 2019.