This research study is seeking 2 full-time study nurses, 1 Rachuonyo Sub-County Hospital and 1 in Mathare North Health Centre .
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Recruit and enroll participants into the study
- Collect data per approved Standard Operating Procedures and input into Android tablet system
- Conduct rapid HIV testing for study participants
- Counsel women on partner HIV testing, with oral HIV test kit or refer partners to clinic
- Counsel women on HIV and prevention of mother-to-child HIV transmission
- Submit weekly summaries of recruitment and enrollment into the study to the assistance study coordinator
- Participate in a weekly phone call with assistance study coordinator and rest of study staff
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills Required
- Registered Nurse/Higher Diploma in nursing
- Excellent computer skills
- Past research experience: At least one year
- Held a previous position in Maternal and Child Health and/or HIV testing
- Excellent communication skills: Must be able to communicate regularly with PI via email and Skype
- Team player with ability to work closely with other study staff at the site
How to Apply
Applications must include the following:
- Complete our online recruitment form HERE.
- Complete CV with 2 referees indicating their telephone contacts and e-mail contacts
- Relevant certificates and testimonials (MUST send these with the application letter via the email address)
- Practicing license
If qualified for the above post, please send your CV to the email firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th February, 2019.