Job Title: Programming Support Assistant
Background: SALIX is an award winning small business that works with some of the largest companies in the world to address key data challenges. Started in 1999 by two brothers, SALIX has grown to have over 2,500 customers and a wide range of technical services that include Business Process Outsourcing, Forensic Collection, E-Discovery Processing, and Cyber Security.
SALIX processors are treated as part of the team and are expected to provide insight and innovative ideas to the challenges that our customers are experiencing. The right candidate’s talents will be fully utilized and they will gain real-world experience in working for a growing, entrepreneurial company.
Description: SALIX is a family owned business headquartered in Cincinnati, with operations in India and Kenya. The average employee has been with SALIX for 8 years and has a mentality that they will fill whatever role that is necessary to meet the customers’ expectations on any given day.
A successful candidate for this position will be:
- Detail Oriented – achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task.
- Positive Attitude – the culture at SALIX is very collaborative and we strive to provide an enjoyable work environment. We look for people that will enhance our culture.
- Communication – ability to communicate in a business setting.
- Passion for learning and implementing new technologies
- Willingness to think proactively and anticipate future needs
- Proven ability to solve complex problems methodically
- Write clean, concise and sustainable code
- Knowledge of version control tools
- Experience with responsive web design
Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Experience with the following technologies:
- HTML / CSS3
- Vue.js Framework
While applying, kindly send in some of your previous related work.
Applications to be send to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com not later than 8th February 2019.