Role Profile: Senior Credit Controller
- Provide leadership for the overall debt management system in the company
- To follow up with our clients to pay their debts within the stipulated period
- To ensure debtors do not go bad
- To provide credit warnings on existing credit customers.
- To follow up debtors which have exceeded the credit period and ensure that they are paid
- To reconcile debtors accounts to ensure accounts up to-date
- To ensure that debtors ageing analysis is prepared
- To arrange and monitor distress actions or exercises as per the credit policy and client contracts
- To prepare and provide timely and accurate debtors reports.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree
- CPA (K) or equivalent
- Membership of a recognized accounting body-ICPAK or its equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years of working experience in Credit Control and debt collection
How to Apply