We are urgently looking for a Senior HR Officer to work in one of the Major Manufacturing Companies in Kenya.
Main purpose of the role: To provide support in the HR Functions while developing and implementing HR Policies, Procedures and processes for effective company operations.
- Participate in recruitment and selection to ensure right employees are hired
- Implement HR Policies, procedures and systems for effective running of the organisation
- Ensure proactive HR compliance, legislation and risk management.
- Support the HR Department in ensuring performance management process is effectively carried out in the Company
- Effectively Administration of reward management function.
- Provide counseling and assistance to staff members to ensure HR and work related issues are handled effectively.
- Recommend and implement employee relations Programs
- Work with Employees and Supervisors to ensure performance gaps and related problems are addressed.
Experiences & Critical Skills
1. Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Social Science, BCom or other Business related degree
2. Higher Diploma in HR or Certified HR Professional
3. Minimum 3 years’ Manufacturing experience in a similar position.
4. Experience working in a Unionised environment, negotiating CBAs and managing Industrial relations in a Kenyan environment.
5. Performance Reporting and Analysis. Good in numbers and financials. A candidate with a BCom or finance background will have added advantage.
6. Astute business partnership capability and or potential.
7. A Member of IHRM
Qualified and interested candidates to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org