Business Development Trainee Jobs at a Leading Software Development Company
A leading software development company is looking for results-driven business development trainee to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
They will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prospecting for new customers.
- Effectively managing large amounts of outgoing and incoming chats and calls.
- Generating sales leads.
- Identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Preparing a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Meeting personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, processing customer accounts and filing documents.
- Taking the extra mile to engage customers.
- Self starter mentality and ability to handle most unique situations.
- Other responsibilities that could be assigned.
- 6 months to 1 year in business development; public relations or business communication.
- Educational Background: Relevant Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements can send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd February, 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.