Job Title: Sales Representative – Spare Parts
Our client is a trading company dealing in motor vehicle spare parts, based in Nairobi.
They are looking for an experienced and well organized Sales Representative that will be tasked with selling spare parts, client management, and complaint resolution.
- Manage customer leads
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients
- Research and identify the needs of clients and solutions best suited for them.
- Identify and grow opportunities by achieving set sales targets
- Have the ability to structure an entire sales deal under minimum supervision
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Grow and retain existing clients
- Maintain strong business relationships with clients.
- Respond to all inquiries in a quick & timely manner.
- Answer customer questions on product inventory
- Helping clients find the best spare parts explaining the benefits.
- At least Diploma in Business or related field
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident, presentable and aggressive
- Ability to handle and resolve complaints from customers
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Sales Representative – Spare Parts) to email@example.com on or before Friday 22nd February 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.