Tai Sacco Society limited, wishes to recruit a competent individual to fill the position of Head of Micro Credit.
Primary Responsibility: Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Micro Credit will be responsible for the overall business growth, profitability and leadership of the department.
- Ensure various policies and credit guidelines necessary for Micro Credit administration are adhered to.
- Monitor the Micro credit portfolio and ensure any variations in portfolio quality and volume are promptly addressed.
- Enhance credit risk management techniques in the Micro Credit Administration.
- Review Micro credit products to ensure they consistently meet members’ needs.
- A university degree in Business, Accounts or Finance. MBA in Business, Finance or related areas will be an added advantage
- Professional qualifications in CPA, CFA, CCP or related fields will be added advantage.
- 4-7 years of experience in a similar role in the field of Micro Finance or any other financial institutions.
- Knowledge of loans tracking software is a MUST
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae by 15th February, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org