Position: Junior Interior Designer
Our client, a leading timber company that manufacturing and installing products such as joinery, parquet flooring, machined timber and others is seeking to recruit a Junior Interior Designer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with clients to design or renovate spaces to meet their standards.
- Enhance the function, safety, and aesthetics of interior spaces
- Select samples, including flooring, carpet, and paint to be approved by client.
- Plan architectural detail such as crown molding and built-in bookshelves.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Travel to galleries to purchase artwork for spaces.
- Work with vendors on the selection of pieces.
- Negotiate prices.
- Plan and estimate budgets for projects.
- Supervise decorating of room.
- Hang drapes and artwork.
- Contract out services to other vendors, including painting and carpeting.
- Supervise assistants who carry out their plans and perform administrative tasks Arrange furniture. Coordinate work schedules.
- Follow up with client to ensure design specifications have been met.
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in Interior Design
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Good communication and presentation skills
How to Apply
To apply online, CLICK HERE on or before 22nd February 2019.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement