Our client, a leading timber company that manufacturing and installing products such as joinery, parquet flooring, machined timber and others is seeking to recruit an Operations Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
- Manage a team of managers, training managers, and other direct reports.
- Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
- Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being Purchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources
- Cater to clients’ or personnel’s concerns
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Operations Management or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Workshop setup
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online on or before 28th February 2018.
NB: Flexi personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.