Our client, a leading timber company that manufacturing and installing products such as joinery, parquet flooring, machined timber and others is seeking to recruit a Project Manager / Clerk of Works on Site.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct and coordinate activities at the site.
- Provide leadership, supervise staff and preparation of work schedules
- Determine staffing requirements at the site
- Ensure that staff at the site are fully engaged and any emerging disciplinary issues are dealt with promptly and decisively.
- To regularly and systematically check standards and identify action for improvement
- To have a working knowledge of all aspects of construction and maintain constant involvement of self in tasks.
- To respond to customer comments and feedback in line with Company policy
- To ensure rigorous systems of financial control and management are in place
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly quarterly and annual reports and any variance must be explained
- Dealing with the logistics of supplies
- Manage tool and materials inventory for each project. Ensure unused materials are accounted for and reported
- Schedule delivery of needed materials and labour requests
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Civil / Structural Engineering / Construction Management with a Minimum 4yrs experience in a site supervisory position
- Higher Diploma in Building/Construction and/or Civil Engineering from a recognized university/National Polytechnic
- A thorough technical understanding of building construction/furniture materials and methods
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online on or before 28th February 2019.
NB: Flexi personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.