Our client, a leading timber company that manufacturing and installing products such as joinery, parquet flooring, machined timber and others is seeking to recruit a Tax Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep update on all Tax Laws and all Tax changes
- Submit VAT, PAYE, Withholding Tax returns and Corporate Tax returns on a timely basis
- Perform all Tax reconciliations with the Tax ledgers
- Follow up on all Tax returns and payments
- Filing of Tax returns on the Itax KRA portal in a timely manner
- Ensure adherence to KRA Tax Regulations and requirements
- Manage external Audits for both KRA and financial statements Audits
Qualifications & Competences
- A University Degree in Business, Accounting or Commerce
- ACCA/CPA qualifications
- At least 3- 5 years working experience in Tax environment
- Conversant in dealing with all Kenyan Taxes
- Thorough knowledge of Taxation Laws and of Tax processing systems
- Thorough knowledge of the Itax KRA portal
- In-depth knowledge of PAYE, VAT, Income Tax Acts, Customs and Excise Tax
- Proactive forward thinking on analyzing Tax Laws and Tax changes and their effects on the organization
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online on or before 28th February 2019.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.