Our client, Total Solutions Limited, is a leading ICT Solutions provider in East Africa region and has retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last six years consecutively.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Salary: KES 25,000 – 40,000
The Sales Executive will be responsible for maintaining strong business relationships with all new/existing clients to optimize customer satisfaction and exploiting sales opportunities.
The position will be reporting to the Business Development Manager.
- Developing business plans, target territory and account plans, annual/quarterly forecasts
- Negotiating/closing deals and handle complaints or objections
- Working on clients’ issues to ensure a smooth flow of events to satisfy the client
- Introducing new products to clients to make them aware of the services offered
- Ensuring timely delivery of items and services
- Ensuring the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Liaising with accounts team to send Statement of Account (SOA) to clients before they fall due
- Following up on sales quotes and prequalification’s
- Ensuring constant growth and conversion
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in IT or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in account management and business development
- Sales experience in Retail POS Hardware – Point of sale systems, receipt printers, mobile printers, barcode printers, barcode scanners, time and attendance solutions, access control solutions. Additional experience in Retail POS Security -AM/RF Systems, Antennas or Pedestals, Soft tags – Ultra Strip Labels, Hard
- Tags for bottles, textile, Deactivators and Detachers is preferable
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Problem solving and analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “SALES EXECUTIVE” by 1st March 2019, clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.