Job Title: Team Leader
Salary: 60K plus commission
Our client is a training institution looking for an organized and well experienced team leader who will motivate, supervise and support the sales team to achieve set targets.
- Initiate and coordinate monthly, quarterly and annual sales plans and strategies that will guarantee achievement of targets.
- Be responsible for organizing marketing plans so as to attain sales targets stipulated by the institution.
- Meet with potential and existing clients to increase opportunities of revenue growth.
- Help keep the team focused and on track by facilitating meetings and forums where performance and objectives of the team can be discussed.
- Supervise essential key account possibilities, make propositions, give suggestions and designate sales target and job obligations to each sales staff.
- Conduct team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Offer inspiration and training of internal sales personnel to enhance personal and team target.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have a business-related Degree.
- At least 4 years’ experience in sales and business development
- Consistent track record in achieving targets
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Must be mature
- Be a team player
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Team Leader) to email@example.com before 15th February 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted