We are a professional waste management company that also offers pest control and cleaning services for residential, commercial and industrial clients.
We are looking for highly competent Human Resource Officer.
Job Brief: We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Recruiting, training and developing staff
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Pensions and benefits administration
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
- Confirm weekly or monthly timesheets.
- Preparing employees’ compensation by the end of each month using payroll software
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and good record-keeping skills is a must
- MS suite proficiency.
- Proactive with lots of energy
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your well detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Indicate your expected salary.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.