Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for Agriculture Field Assistants position for one of our clients.
Regions: Kitale, Eldoret, Taveta
Duration: 8 Months
- Properly maintain experimental trials
- Assist on timely data collection research trials
- Coordinate logistics of field trials
- Communicate effectively write clearly, as well as understand assignments and instructions.
- Use decisive reasoning and describe the state of the trial, for the PR Scientist to determine the best course of action.
- Have technical skills and open minded; able to use hand held computer software (Plot walker) to collect data as well as record findings.
- Hard working; willing to do manual work such as planting, weeding, fertilizer application, herbicide application, harvesting the trial.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Adhere to ESH policies upon being trained.
- Protect trials from theft, animal damage and not allowing other seed companies visiting the trial.
- Any other task that maybe allocated from time to time by or his/her designate.
Academic qualifications :
- Certificate or Diploma (Agriculture or related courses)
How To Apply: