Project Finance Manager (Agriculture) – Rwanda
Our client, a global leader in irrigation solutions for a sustainable agriculture is implementing a major irrigation project in Rwanda expected to last 18 months and seeks to hire a Finance Manager .
A. Job Purpose;
Reporting to the CFO AFRICA, the Finance Manager will define the process and implement the infrastructure/systems needed to support Gabiro project in Rwanda. S/he shall ensure legal and regulatory compliance for all accounting and financial reporting functions and oversee cost and general accounting, collection and payroll and risk management.
B. Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Review and approve preparation and finalization of monthly and annual financial reporting materials and metrics;
- Ensure Statutory Accounts are reporting on time;
- Responsible personally for General Ledger and Financial Statements – Balance Sheets, Income Statements, Fixed Assets and Intercompany reconciliation;
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements by researching existing and new legislation, consulting with outside advisors, and filing financial reports. Advises management of actions and potential risks;
- Manages budget and controls expenses effectively and according to the project budget;
- Manage cash flow with accordance to the project budget (collection, payments to subcontractors etc.)
- Manage and control all financial risk involved in the project
- Coordinate all audit activities.
C. Skills and Qualifications;
a) Bachelor’s degree (MA/MBA preferred) in Business, Management, or Finance.
b) Fully Certified or Chartered Accountant
c) 5 Years’ experience at a senior level
d) Be a Rwandese National
D. Essential Skills and Competences
a) Excellent communication and people skills, with experience collaborating in a multi-disciplinary and diverse team.
b) Demonstrated experience in financial management and accounting.
c) Experience should include legal, audit, compliance, budget, and resource development.
d) Experience with an International private sector Company oveseing the Project’s finance function preferably in agriculture sector
e) Technologically savvy (SAP)
f) Flexible and a self-starter; able to multi-task while also being highly detail-oriented.
g) Excellent fluency in written and spoken English. French – advantage
h) Good experiences in working in a multicultural environment.
i) Experience working with ERP systems
j) Ability to work under pressure and short deadlines.
k) Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment.
Our Client is offering a competitive Salary of between 4000 and 5000 USD Per month
F. How to Apply
Visit www.careeroptionsafrica.co.ke and www.hreastafrica.com for more details on this position
Send CV only to email@example.com with the Heading- FINANCE MANAGER – RWANDA on Subject Line before 7th April 2019.
However applications will be reviewed as they are received and qualified candidates called for interview as soon as their CV’s are received.
Our Services include:
a. Payroll Services in East Africa (Kenya Uganda Tanzania and Rwanda)
b. Outsourced Payroll in East Africa (Kenya Uganda Tanzania and Rwanda)
c. Recruitment Agency in East Africa (Kenya Uganda Tanzania and Rwanda)
d. Staff and Executive Recruitment Service in East Africa (Kenya Uganda Tanzania and Rwanda)
e. Human Resource Outsourcing in East Africa (Kenya Uganda Tanzania and Rwanda)
f. Employer of Records in East Africa (Kenya Uganda Tanzania and Rwanda)
g. Executive Recruitment in East Africa (Kenya Uganda Tanzania and Rwanda)