Job Title: Assistant Key Accounts Manager – Tier 2&3 Chains
Reports To: General Manager Sales
Purpose: The ideal candidate will be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. He/she will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote company’s products and achieve mutual satisfaction.
The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
To deliver growth (Volume & Value) in the Key Accounts channels & execute the merchandising strategy by adopting the following strategies:
- Execute The Look in Key Accounts and Supermarkets.
- Ensure ALL SKU presence in the individual outlets of the Key Accounts.
- Negotiate, Solicit and ensure that orders are generated in the Key Accounts.
- Management of Receivables by ensuring timely collection of payments.
- Superior trade relationships in the Key Accounts’ outlets.
- In store activation in Supermarkets.
- Coaching, training & supervisors and the merchandising team & shelf stockers
- Attainment of Sales Targets within the assigned Key Accounts.
- General Supervision and Training of supervisors, Merchandisers and promoters
- Channel development:
- Scouting for EEAL opportunities.
- Ensure great In-store visibility – The Look.
- Execution & co-ordination.
- Manage In-store promotions
- Trading SKU movements in outlets and advice on order level.
- Tracking on SKU listing to ensure all new SKUs are listed & well displayed.
- Enforce merchandising standards in all outlets as per the plan-o-gram & management of category & secondary displays.
- Visit all accounts on a regular basis as per the set route and execution plan.
- Share and communicate critical elements i.e. POS materials necessary in KA
- Ensuring timely issuance of Credit Notes and collection of Receivables.
- Timely submission of weekly, monthly and period performance and operational reports
Experience & Skills
- University Degree.
- Diploma in Sales or Marketing.
- 4 years of Sales experience as an Assistant Manager Key Accounts for Tier 2&3.
- 2 years’ experience as a key Accounts Supervisor.
- Key Accounts Management.
- Analytical skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Negotiation skills.
If qualified kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “Assistant Key Accounts Manager” on the subject line by 27th March 2019.