Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for the Business Intelligence Analyst position for one of our clients.
This position will focus primarily on the measurement, reporting, and analysis of data from the company’s data warehouse for the purpose of optimizing marketing efforts.
You will be responsible for finding important data patterns, analyzing business problems, and explaining what’s happening and why.
Qualified candidates are skilled at conveying logical explanations to complex problems, while presenting easy-to-understand data analyses.
This position plays a key role in generating recommendations for initiatives that are crucial to the achievement of marketing objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate efficient, information-driven marketing decisions
- Tracking and analysis of marketing KPIs throughout the year
- Communicate marketing trends to marketing management Teams
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
- Objectively present key insights and optimization recommendations
- Develop dashboard system to efficiently deliver actionable information to decision-makers
- Lead project to develop, then maintain dashboards based on needs of stakeholders and overall company objectives
- Work closely with business users to design, develop, and maintain ad-hoc reports in the form of user-friendly dashboards
- Improve and maintain analytics infrastructure
- Work with vendors and across company departments to enable flexible, automated analysis
- Develop proficient data mining and manipulation skills using available tools and databases (SQL, SAS, R, Python, etc…)
- Maintain and refine documentation on measurement methodology and reporting processes to ensure continuity and consistency of our marketing analytics program
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, extract, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven experience manipulating, analyzing, and summarizing data using SQL.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (including the use of macros, pivot tables and other features)
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in I.T, Marketing, Information Systems, Information Management, Statistics, Mathematics or Marketing Research or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years in data analysis
- Hands-on experience in building dashboards (using programs like Excel, Power BI)
- Experience with Ad Hoc Analysis; driven and results oriented, able to deliver on minimal guidance and supervision.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Using Excel)
- Ability to write basic SQL queries preferred including joins, creation of views, group by commands, and aggregations
- Strong passion for digital media and emerging technologies with a solid understanding of trends within marketing
How To Apply: