Our client is a family living in Nairobi and seeks to hire a male Chef who will work for a family residential home in Nairobi.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare food as per the agreed plans.
- Make sure the hygiene and food safety standards are met in all stages of food preparation, starting with the ingredients and ending with the finished dish which leaves the kitchen door
- Monitoring and ensuring hygiene and safety standards
- Must hold a degree or at least a diploma in Hospitality and or food and beverage preparation from a reputable institution
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a Chef
- Should be willing to work for a family residential home in Nairobi.
- Should be able to prepare different types of cuisine ranging from, but not limited to; local, Arabic, Italian, French and Middle EAST.
- Must be able to keep up with cooking trends and come up with new menus.
- Should maintain a high level of cleanliness.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Should demonstrate a high level of honesty and integrity.
- Must be proactive and self-motivated.
- Must have ability to work with minimum or no supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs only to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting “CHEF” on the email subject line.
Applications deadline is 10th April 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.