City Walk Ltd is a retail company specializing in fashion industry and has been in business since 1991.
We seek to recruit a qualified and able Inventory Controller for the business.
- Perform counts and ensure all inventory is accounted for and reported according to company policy
- Maintain adequate inventory levels to meet customer demand
- Investigate and correct discrepancies in reported quantities and locations of all inventory
- Assess inventory output on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis to identify trends in productivity
- Manage cycle counts of product inventories on a regular basis
- Lead others in safe work practices, especially when in a distribution center environment
- Monitor delivery schedule and customer orders
- Place and receive orders in a timely and accurate manner
- File claims when defective products are discovered
- Coordinate with Supply chain, Accounting, IT and warehouse departments
- Facilitate removal or transfer of product as needed
- Perform process and system testing and track performance by area to locate and solve problems in data integrity, productivity, and efficiency
- Train other employees in asset inventory management
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock
- Coordinate regular inventory audits
- Prepare stock and sales reports
- Work with the warehouse department in stock management.
- Understand sales process in Branch and assist where the stock is involved to the Branches.
- Degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Economics or Mathematics
- CPA(K) is highly desirable
- Must have experience of at least 4 years as an Inventory Controller
- Experience in a retail chain business is highly desired.(supermarkets, fashion etc)
- Experience with inventory systems will be added advantage.
- Good Analytical Skills
- Detail Oriented/Attention to details
- Ability to Multitask
- Tech Savvy- Computer Skills
- Good communication Skills-Verbal and Written
- Mathematical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Business skills
- Time management skills
- Report writing skills
How to Apply
If you qualify for the above mentioned position, please send your cover letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration by 8th March 2019.
Kindly do not attach photo cvs or certificates.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will not be allowed.