Job Title: Customer Service – Claims and Underwriting (Insurance)
Reporting to the Service Manager
Our client is an established Insurance brokerage firm that has been in business for over 28 years serving both individual and corporate clientele.
They seek to hire an aggressive and result oriented Customer Service Executive
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients
- Maintain orderly files and information, for both physical and electronic files
- Review current client coverages and recommend changes in coverage and in market, as needed to ensure high quality coverage
- Source favorable Quotations/ Terms for prospective Clients
- Declaration of Motor Certificates to Underwriters
- Invitation of Renewals on Motor Class
- Endorsements of policies
- Respond to correspondence received from customers, Insurers and third parties.
- Receive Claim Notifications from both Retail and Corporate Clients
- Receive reports of claims and communicate reports of adjustment/ assessments/ authorities to the clients
- Follow through on settlement – coordinating with Underwriters, assessors, loss adjusters and Clients
- Should be a lady between the ages of 25-35 years
- Should have completed diploma in Insurance from college of Insurance.
- Should have working experience in both underwriting and claims, at least 1 year.
- Excellent communication skills , both written and verbal.
- Self- motivated, confident and outgoing personality.
- Have integrity and high sense of ethical responsibility.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested candidates are advised to send their CVs to email@example.com clearly quoting the job title “CUSTOMER SERVICE – CLAIMS AND UNDERWRITING” on the email subject line.
The applications should be received on or before 25th March 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.