CNC Machine Operator
Our client, a leading timber company that manufacturing and installing products such as joinery, parquet flooring, machined timber and others is seeking to recruit a CNC Machine Operator
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as cutting, drilling, milling and routing etc.
- Understand specifications of the tasks at hand and the desired results by reading blueprints, and technical drawings
- Translate instructions into computer commands so that the machines can perform the correct functions.
- Prepare and load raw materials and components onto the machines based on the issued production plan.
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce output according to specifications.
- Set machines to optimally complete full circles to fabricate large number of components.
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make any necessary adjustment to produce a better result.
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine been completed properly.
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality. if the process has
- Make communications with the manufacturers in case of a serious breakdown that is beyond an operator’s capacity and offer corrective solutions to the machines.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical engineering or related field
- 2 years’ experience as a machine operator in a busy engineering or manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Production Procedures
To apply, CLICK HERE on or before 20th March 2019.
NB: Flexi personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.