Wells Oil Ltd is a company based in Western Kenya Region with a distinguished record of business success in the energy sector particularly in the distribution and retail of petroleum, lubricants and LPG.
We seek to recruit a reliable Debt Collector to contact our debtors and claim outstanding debts.
Responsibilities shall include:
1. Keeping track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts.
2. Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments.
3. Participate in setting collection targets in liaison with Finance department to ensure positive cash flow.
4. Locate and continuously contact debtors to inquire of their payment status.
5. Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans.
6. Occasionally visit and collect cheques from clients on need basis.
7. Update account status and database regularly
8. Monitor debtor’s accounts to ensure that the debt status is accurate and latest.
9. Handle questions or complaints, investigate and resolve debt related discrepancies.
10. Periodically report on aged debt accounts status and debtors unwilling to pay.
Required Qualifications and Attributes:
- At least CPA Part II Section 4
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience as a Debt Collector
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
- Knowledge of ERP or any other Accounting System is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Computer Applications
- Ethically strong and apt in negotiation
- Ability to deal with diverse character of clients
- Aggressive, compassionate and persistent
- Accurate and detail oriented,
- Team player, Organized and a good time manager,
- Quick thinker and high Mathematical acumen,
- Good interpersonal, customer and communication skills,
If you meet the above requirements send your detailed CV only to;
The Group Human Resource & Admin. Manager,
Wells Oil Ltd, Box 3936 40100 Kisumu.
OR Email – email@example.com (Subject –DEBT COLLECTOR)
Application deadline: 22nd March 2019
Kindly indicate your current / last and expected remuneration on the LAST page of your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.