Our client is a fast growing company in the real estate development sector in Kenya.
They seek to hire a highly talented and experienced person in the role of Digital Marketing Officer.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Design and/or coordinate the development of both graphic and video marketing materials
- Manage the email marketing campaigns
- Research, advise and employ the most effective social media marketing tools and platforms for maximum returns and impact.
- Develop professional content for website, blogs, press releases and podcasts
- Manage end-to-end digital projects.
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Manage company’s social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability.
- Monitor ROI and KPIs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments.
- Proven work experience as a Digital media executive.
- Solid working knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software.
- Experience with visual communication principles.
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field.
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus.
- Working experience in video editing and video content development a plus.
Qualified candidates should send their applications to email@example.com so as to reach us on or before 20th March 2019.
Please quote “DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER” on your email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you don’t hear from us by 1st April 2019.