Elysian Resort a 3 star hotel located in Runda is looking for a qualified and competent F&B Manager.
Position Summary: Responsible for co-coordinating all phases of group meeting/banquet functions held in the Hotel; coordinate these activities on a daily basis; assist clients in program planning and menu selection. Solicit local group Food & Beverage business; maintain the services and reputation of the Hotel and act as a management representative to group clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achievement of budgeted food sales, beverage sales, labor costs and profitability.
- Completion of Customer Follow-up calls on a timely basis.
- Timely analysis of Food & Beverage Prices in relation to competition and conducting Competitive analysis
- Participation and input towards F&B Marketing activities.
- Entertainment of potential and existing customers.
- Preparation of Sales Promotions & Mailings.
- Development and implementation of the operating standards in the F&B department
- Telemarketing to previous clients to inquire about possible future bookings.
- To co-ordinate with all large group meeting/banquet planners their specific group requirements with the services & facilities offered. This includes proposals, contracts, estimated and actual function statements and coordinate with relevant departments.
- To confirm all details relative to group functions with meeting/banquet planners.
- Supervision of daily paper flow including Proposals, and Function Contracts.
- Directly responsible for large function billings and overseeing medium/small function billings with particular regard to accuracy and timeliness.
- Completion of monthly forecast.
- To assist in menu planning and pricing.
- Assist in recruitment of staff, their training and development.
- Assure bar inventory for functions, including opening and closing inventories, accurate bar summaries and cash deposits are prepared.
- Completion of monthly inventory.
- Assure the ordering and purchasing of beer, wine, liquor and all requirements etc.
- Consistent check of Banquet Food and Beverage quality, Banquet services and pallet presentation.
- Responsible for overseeing all scheduling within the department.
- Degree or Diploma in hotel Management or equivalent.
- Previous experience 4 Years in similar Job role.
- Managerial and communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their credentials to email@example.com on or before 18th March, 2018.