Elysian Resort a 3 star hotel located in Runda is looking for a qualified and competent Sales and Marketing Executive.
Position Summary: Responsible for prospecting and selling the hotels services (facilities) to customers, to drive digital marketing strategies and ensure social media presence as well as be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying clients and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Execute strategic sales and marketing plans against a defined hotel to maximize revenues through direct sales, marketing, e-commerce channels, public relations and community partnerships.
- Set annual budgets and implement strategies effective for achieving set target.
- Checking customer satisfaction and resolving any issues to ensure repeat business
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance;
- Researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Conduct assessment of sales performance to make necessary adjustments to increase patronage.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Drives digital marketing strategies including search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), and social presence (social reputation and social media)
- Analyse and report monthly digital performance metrics and data
- With the team, analyse and manage reputation platforms such as Trip Advisor, Yelp, Reviews, etc.
- With the team, directs and coordinate marketing activities for the hotel.
- Degree in sales and marketing or its equivalent.
- Previous hotel sales and marketing experience of over 3 years.
- Great understanding of online marketing strategies and tools.
- Content management and web analytics experience a plus.
Qualified candidates should send their credentials to email@example.com on or before 18th March, 2018.