Our client a leading solutions provider in the IT industry is looking to recruit a good ERP software support to join their dedicated team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation, Configuration & Troubleshooting Of Software Components Remotely/On site
- Assess/evaluate client requirements against scope of project, manage project plan and schedule.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Troubleshooting Software/Hardware/Networking/OS related queries of our global customers Over Phone which involves working in different time zones
- Take calls from Global customers and initiate the right response to them, positively and professionally
- Deal with a wide range of products
- Provide remote solutions to problems, probe problems and explain the solution in such a way that non-technical users understand
- Work closely with Solution Architects and/or Engagement Managers to ensure appropriate follow-up of identifying client needs and follow-up activities.
- Responsible for providing Engagement Managers and/or clients with updated implementation plans, Support Calls communications documents, follow-up memos.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Collaborate with several teams (e.g. software development, testing,engineering,sales) to achieve our common goal of solving our customer problems and enhancing our products
- Share your knowledge with other people in writing technical documents and enlarge the knowledge database
- 3 + Years Of Implementations Experience (Preferably Accounting/ERP Software).
- Should have Both Technical & Business Process Analysis Experience in medium to Large scale Projects.
- Previous full life-cycle implementation experience with Accounting/ERP Implementation
- Background as a Software Support Consultant & Implementation Engineer or Business Analyst
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel Local/Abroad
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “ERP Software support” on the subject line by 4th April 2019