Job Title: Executive Secretary
Required by our client, a provider of geospatial data solution.
The firm offers digital aerial mapping, GIS, utility mapping, airborne LiDAR Surveying, geospatial planning and cadastral surveying.
- Performing administrative and secretarial duties at the MD’s office efficiently.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments, meetings and travel arrangements
- Performing standard office procedures such as attending to visitors, appointments, processing correspondences and ordering supplies.
- Preparing reports, memos letters and other documents as required by the MD.
- Analyzing incoming memos, reports and distribute them accordingly.
- Receive, sort and dispatch mails to relevant offices.
- Preparing tender documents as per the set requirements,
- Managing the senior management files and file in MD’S office in a confidential manner.
- Provide administrative support to Board meetings
- Bachelors’ degree in business related area and professional qualification in secretarial studies
- Three (3) years’ experience in a similar position in a busy environment
- Excellent shorthand skills, typing speed of 50w/m and proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, organizing and time management skills
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit curriculum vitae indicating current and expected remuneration package by 29th March 2019 to email@example.com.