Our client in the Manufacturing sector seeks to hire a Finance & Operations Manager to oversee budgets and operations of the local business unit.
He/she will also be responsible for formulating overall strategy, managing people and establishing policies.
To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring our profits are on the rise.
Direct Reports: Accounts Receivable, Stocks Accountant, Accounts Payable and Import Admin.
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Direct the employee assessment process
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- BSc/BA in Business or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Professional certification in ACCA
- Experience in Auditing
- In-depth knowledge of the Manufacturing sector; with 5-7 years experience
- Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of Finance
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Age bracket 30-35 years
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Finance & Operations Manager – Manufacturing on the Subject line.
Candidates should indicate their Current & Expected Salaries.