Fourways Junction is a gated community along Kiambu road.
The Fourways Junction Residents Association (FJRA) is recruiting an Electrician.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Estate Manager, The Electrician will be responsible for carrying out routine checks and fixing all electrical issues in the estate.
- Daily checking the electrical/electronic status of all equipment and lighting
- Service, repair and maintain all electrical machinery and lighting within the estate
- Involved in purchasing of relevant spare parts
- Ensuring efficiency in power usage including maintaining common area meters in functional use
- Detecting and reporting any illegal connections
- Ensure availability when required
- Ensure that all the interior and exterior estate electrical, electronic works and lighting conform to the acceptable standards
- Report any malfunctioning of equipment
- Diploma or certificate Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 3 years’ experience in the electrical maintenance field
- Experience in electronic/electrical servicing or maintenance
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Resolving problems efficiently, quickly, and in a timely manner.
- Adaptable and flexible
- Able to relate well with all people
- Team player
Interested candidates should email their CV, quoting the job title in the email subject to email@example.com on or before Monday 1st April 2019.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.