Fourways Junction is a gated community along Kiambu road.
The Fourways Junction Residents Association (FJRA) is recruiting an Estate Manager.
Job Summary: Reporting to the FJRA Estate Committee, the Estate Manager will be overall responsible for the Estate Management.
He/she will manage all the affairs of running the estate including communication, inspection, coordinating service providers, maintenance, book keeping including billings and collections, reports and supervising all staff members.
- Responding to general inquiries and requirements/requests from/to the Estate
- Conducting Inspection of the Estate shared infrastructure
- Preparing periodic property management reports
- Responsible for maintenance and repairs
- Acting as a liaison between the Estate and the various clients (tenants & owners)
- Collection and collation of data and information relating to the Estate
- Ensuring implementation of goals, objectives, directives or duties set by the Estate Committee
- Reporting/updating the management on departmental performance
- Involved in identifying and retaining quality service providers
- Ensuring prompt communication to internal stake holder queries
- Timely billing and service charge collection
- Control of property management related costs
- Management of external stake holders and service providers
- Excellent management skills
- Strong Emotional Intelligence
- Attention to detail
- Degree/Diploma in Real Estate/Facilities Management or any other relevant discipline
- Membership in EARB or ISK an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in real estate with a minimum of 3 years in property management
- Ability to detect inconsistencies
- Strong administrative background
- Proactive and results oriented
- Honest and with good accountability
- Pleasant & positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Proactive, confident and focused
- Strong team player
Interested candidates should email their CV, quoting the job title in the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Monday 1st April 2019.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.