Fourways Junction is a gated community along Kiambu road.
The Fourways Junction Residents Association (FJRA) is recruiting a Plumber.
Job Summary: Reporting to the Estate Manager, the Plumber will be responsible to carry out routine checks and fix all plumbing issues in the estate.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Carrying out routine checks for repairs and maintenance of water and drainage system
- Supervising repairing and maintaining water supply systems
- Monitoring and regulating usage of water
- Coordinating repairs and plumbing maintenance works
- Keeping records relating to plumbing works
- Served in the grade of Artisan I or in a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years
- Certificate in Government Trade Test Grade I or equivalent
- Proven integrity and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Prioritization skills
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and results oriented
- Honesty and Accountability
- Able to relate well with all people
- Team player
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their CV, quoting the job title in the email subject to email@example.com on or before Monday 1st April 2019.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.