Flexi Personnel is a leading Kenyan based HR Outsourcing company. W provide specialized HR Outsourcing services including Executive selection/Interim Management, Staff Outsourcing/Payroll Management, HR consultancy, Psychometric Assessments and Expatriate Relocation Support Services.
Due to rapid expansion in our business, we are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and self-motivated Recruitment Associate, whose key role will be to handle the day to day Recruitment and HR roles through effective managerial relations and teamwork.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring provision of efficient and effective Recruitment process.
- Source, screen, shortlist and recruit candidates
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment in accordance with the company’s policies
- Prepare and post job advertisement with input from the Recruitment Supervisor and the recruitment team.
- Assist in process improvements including recruitment tool, template, policies and procedures
- Provide administrative support to the recruitment team including assisting with maintaining recruitment unit files, accounts, trackers, template and guides.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma / Bachelor’s in Human Resource Management
- 1-2 years of experience in HR/ Recruitment field.
- Good Charisma
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org or before close of business 15th March 2019.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.