Hotpoint Appliances Ltd
The Management wishes to invite applicants with requisite qualifications to fill the position of a Sales Attendant that has arisen within the company.
Those who had applied for the earlier advert need not apply.
Position: Sales Attendant – Re Advertisement
Place of work: Retail Outlets – Nairobi
Reporting to: Retail Head
Role Purpose: Responsible for welcoming customers, learning product information, selling merchandise, maintaining the displays and assist customers by providing the customers with a great shopping experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure personal presence on the floor and aid customers in locating merchandise.
- Take customers through all products and provide maximum information.
- Direct and escorts customers to the item testing area or to the cashier.
- Close the sale at minimum discount and peruse through the sales/delivery notes.
- Provide customer feedback on completion of the sale.
- Ensure that the section is fully stocked and arranged in the sales area in an orderly manner.
- Ensure all stock under your custody is balanced monthly.
- Follow up on payments from customers based on report received from Credit Control.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Critical Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a sales environment preferably in retail.
- Must be friendly with a pleasant and engaging personality.
- Should be physically fit as the job requires standing most of the day and the individual may be required to lift large amounts of stock.
- Should be cooperative and understand customer needs and wants after a brief discussion with the customer.
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate.
- Basic computer skills of excel and emails.
- Good selling skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications quoting the job title and attach an up to date Curriculum Vitae addressed to the HR Manager on or before Friday, 22nd March, 2019 on email: email@example.com