Job Title: Industry Liaison Officer
Reporting to: The Principal
Job Summary: Our client is an institution of higher learning seeking to hire an Industry Liaison Officer who has the ability to facilitate student/industry relations through internships, student participation in joint projects with industry, seminars, career placement.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Link the institution to industry for mutual benefit through memorandum of understanding/agreement
- Obtain support from industry for University programmes and projects
- Renew linkages/collaborations/partnerships with industry
- Organize seminars/workshops/visits for Institution -Industry relationships
- Link University academic staff to industry for collaborative research and consultancy work
- Obtain opportunities in industry for practical experience for the institution’s students
- Establish partnerships with community based projects and organizations.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Public Relations or any other relevant field.
- An understanding of hospitality industry will be an added advantage
- MUST have 3 years’ relevant work experience in an Industry Liaison Office or similar position.
- Knowledge in Microsoft office applications and other presentation software.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
How to Apply:
Applicants to send their CV quoting the job title on the email subject (Industry Liaison Officer) on or before 27th March, 2019 through firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.