Our Client, an International Forwarding Company, seeks to recruit a Finance Manager with experience in dealing with taxation.
- Analyzing the relevant tax policies of the countries In which the Group’s African branch companies are located;
- Communicating with tax consultants for each branch company and implementing the company’s tax policy to avoid risks;
- Guiding and checking if the accounting is made in an orderly way by each African branch company;
- Giving pertinent reasonable tax advices to the head office by country;
- Supervising and providing feedback on the implementation of the accounts receivable management system of each African branch;
- Ensuring proper accounting of the African head office;
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Experience, & Skills:
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- More than two years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in dealing with taxation is essential.
- Good communication and coordination skill;
- Familiar with African countries’ tax laws and accounting standards;
- Proficient in English and French;
- Can travel frequently as required by the company;
Qualified and interested applicants to send their application and detailed CV, indicating current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org, explicitly indicating the position in the email subject line, by latest Friday 01st April 2019
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.