Our Client specializing in Investments and Real Estate seeks to recruit a Business Development Officer.
Purpose of the Job: To provide innovative business solutions through feasibility studies, impact assessment, monitoring and creating market linkages across Company projects with a focus on financial gain.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Study the market and intelligence gathering on demand areas and emerging markets to assist in investment decision making.
- Analyzing project suitability, doing cost analysis benefit on the projects that are to be undertaken by the organization for purchase. Report and advise the management on the same.
- Site visit for the selected projects to gather information regarding the projects and the neighborhood
- Ranking distressed projects and getting key learning information on what is influencing the sales.
- Give timely information on economic and business trends in the country.
- Study stock levels, evaluate demand and advise on need for promotion to be run.
- Bachelors of Commerce/ Statistics/ Business Administration Degree
- Master in Business Administration is an added advantage
- At least 3 years of progressive experience gained in a reputable organization with proven track record of delivery and experience in Business Investment.
Knowledge and Skills
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Abide by all non-compete/solicit agreements
- Result oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Business Development Officer on the Subject line.