Jaffery Academy Mombasa is a welcoming friendly international school in the coastal region with vibrant learning space incorporating the latest technology to engage and inspire students.
The school provides high quality education from the ages of 3 to 18 and follows the UK Curriculum (IGCSE, AS & A Levels).We have the nursery, junior and senior section.
The Academy is seeking to recruit a motivated graphic designer.
- Create 2D and 3D model animations and execute as instructed.
- Developing and Producing Graphic designs, Brochures, Print works, and online presentations including digital marketing strategy.
- Ensure the school’s digital look and feel is protected by adhering to approved designs, fonts, colors, layouts and settings on print and social media.
- Increase the number of followers, ‘likes’ and audiences for our digital marketing and social media outputs.
- Ensure Use of digital methods and e-newsletters, and offline marketing mediums in the daily operations of the school.
- Provide creative graphics solutions to meet the needs of various school sections.
- Design and produce graphics for taped programs.
- Coordinate all social media channels in a consistent in line with our high standards.
- Assisting with print, production and design of marketing media.
- Fully exploit the social media and digital marketing potential of Jaffery Academy’s events.
- Contribute to team effort to ensure tasks are completed on time
- Develop graphics for product illustration and online communication
- Ensure the website is fully optimized for search engines and identify suitable websites to build links with.
- Using content to create compelling graphic presentations
- Participate in the development of content to be uploaded on the school’s various online platforms.
- Liaise with external agencies and designers.
Key qualifications, skills & qualities required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, visual Arts, or equivalent course from a recognized Institution.
- Computer certifications in MS Office Suite & CAD Software
- Excellent Communication Skills and team player
- Knowledge in Final Cut Pro, In-design, Corel draw ,Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop & Adobe illustrator
- Conversant with broadcast graphics design, editing and animation software
- Strong multi-tasking skills for juggling multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Ability to independently, effectively manage time and prioritize daily workload
How to Apply
If you are qualified and motivated to work in a school with an international curriculum, we would like to hear from you.
Kindly submit your application accompanied by a detailed CV and relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30th March 2019.
The title of the email should be GRAPHIC DESIGNER.