Job Advert: ICT Manager
KickStart International prides itself in being an award-winning, global nonprofit social enterprise that develops and mass- markets low-cost irrigation solutions that are bought by thousands of small-holder farmers in developing countries by enabling them to lift themselves out of poverty.
This is fun open-ended job within an exciting team which needs some travel out to support our country teams in Africa.
- Operational Management in all Countries for Database administration, servers, desktop computing services and networks, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office 365; SQL Server; Active Directory; Serenic Navigator ERP, Navision Replicator; Jet Reports; servers and network equipment including VOIP equipment;
- Management and Deployment of IT Infrastructure, Software, Systems and Servers/hardware.
- Ensure all scope of work is in line with organization goals and objectives.
- Provide technology strategic support to the organization while resolving all user requests.
Skills / Qualification Requirements
- Navision expert who can troubleshoot from older versions yet comfortable with new versions
- University Degree/Diploma in the field of Computer Science and/or relevant IT field.
- Microsoft Certifications and Trainings like MCSE, MCTS and Comp TIA A+
- Microsoft Dynamics Certification with at least 6 years’ experience. Experience in administration and use of Serenic Navigator version 5.1 ERP is needed
- Any Accounting and HR/payroll functional knowledge e.g. CPA will be an added advantage
- Training in project management will be an added advantage
- CCNA Certification or working knowledge of Cisco Networking will be an added advantage
Best fit for the role will have…
- A real tech-savvy passionate team player with the ability to be hands on and figure out solutions on the go.
- “Can do” attitude and highly motivated by doing meaningful work with our beneficiaries.
- Effective interpersonal skills, naturally friendly with a customer-centric mindset.
- Proactive, Self-taught, Innovative individual with the ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail.
- Project management skills a definite asset.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position on the subject line by close of business 20th March 2019.