Job Title: Laundry Attendant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives and marks articles for laundry or dry cleaning with identifying code number or name, using hand or machine marker.
- Examines and sorts articles to be cleaned into lots, according to color, fabric, dirt content, and cleaning technique required.
- Operates equipment and performs routine machine servicing; cleans equipment and machine filters.
- Operates, maintains and refills automated cleaning solution station.
- Loads and removes items from washer or dry cleaning machine and into extractor or tumbler.
- Sorts and counts clothing, linens and other articles; stores, irons and folds, wraps or hangs items for airing, pickup or delivery.
- Moves linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
- Keeps storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Performs other tasks as needed.
- Certificate in Housekeeping and Laundry services in Utali College or Diploma in Housekeeping and Laundry Services in other institutions
- Minimum of two years’ experience
- High computer literacy
- Resilient and energetic/ self-motivated
How to Apply
In case you believe your career objective match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed c.v stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 5pm on 13th March 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.