Position: Maintenance Technicians (Bakery)
Nature of Job: Full time
No of Vacancies: (4) – 2 Electrical 2-Mechanical
Salary: 30K – 40K
Summary: Our client a Kisumu based busy bakery wishes to employ electrical and mechanical maintenance technicians.
The ideal candidates must have previous experience working in a busy bakery to maintain bakery machineries.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Repair and maintenance of all bakery machines
- Maintenance of records of all devices repaired/serviced
- Testing of all machines before the start of a shift
- Ensuring the team is performing the duties well
- Carrying out daily pre-operative and startup equipment check in readiness for the day’s production.
- Adhere to all Food Safety Regulations while carrying out Maintenance including tools reconciliation.
- Maintain and document total productivity and autonomous maintenance activities for all equipment
- Working closely with Maintenance Engineers
- Monitoring Health and safety issues for both equipment and employees
- Elimination of maintenance related wastage and cost control
- Assist the Maintenance Engineer in carrying out Facility Inspection as per procedures
- Any other duty that shall be reasonably assigned by Management from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering for Electrical Maintenance Technicians and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for Mechanical Maintenance Technicians
- 2 years’ experience in trouble shooting and repair of Bakery Machinery
- Good knowledge of Bakery Machineries
- Well trained in Health and Safety
- High level of integrity and professionalism
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills, experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.