Market Research Executive – Nairobi
Lan-x Africa is a business management consultancy firm that deals in Business advisory, Recruitment and Training services to the Eastern African region.
Our mission is “To Enhance Business Competencies through Proven Performance Based Practices”.
We are in the process of establishing a research division and we are looking for a Market Research Executive who is able to analyze qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness of the business.
If you are a hard-working, self-starter and are looking for a serious career within a fast-paced, energetic and fun environment, where hard-work, initiative and commitment are rewarded then this could be your job.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Statistics, Economics or any related course.
- At least 3 years’ experience in related field.
- Excellent number and IT skills.
- Must have clear understanding of the business model
- Proven market research analysis experience
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods.
- Strong analytical skills using multiple data sources
- Team orientation, “can-do “attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com clearly indicating the job title on the subject line on or before 8th March 2019.