Our client in the real estate industry is looking to recruit a marketing graphic designer to join their dedicated team to help meet their goals.
- Conceptualize, design and implement creative graphics projects on time and within budget.
- Coordinate with marketing manager to confirm marketing objectives.
- Ensure to discuss effectual creative direction, brand constancy and top standards of ingenious execution for marketing materials improvement.
- Supervise product photography for marketing.
- Ensure photography attains styling guidelines, shot objectives and project delivers as scheduled and within budget.
- Develop and design layouts advertisements inclusive of copy and images.
- Head responsibility for revisions to approvals, artwork and information accuracy.
- Coordinate release and processing of files at printer and prepress.
- Ensure precision of file establishment and parameters for every outgoing artwork.
- Support testimony for correctness alongside approved files sent.
- Assist others for creative thinking as well as brain storming sessions.
- Support marketing department with print and design to coordinate entire corporate uniqueness plus collateral materials.
- Assist with web site design.
- Manage utilization and archive of all project photos
- Certificate, diploma, degree in graphic design/ marketing
- At least 3-6 months previous working experience
- Must be familiar with Adobe creative design, Photoshop, Primarily InDesign
- Should be a social media savvy, creative thinker
- Good communication skills
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “Graphic designer and Marketing” on the subject line by 13th March 2019.