Job Title: Anaesthetist Assistant
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital, a leading Health Care provider is seeking to fill the above position.
Reporting to the Unit In-charge, the successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Prepares the anaesthetic trolley including drugs
- Prepares monitoring systems which includes routine monitors for patients and specialized monitoring e.g. invasive pressure Monitors
- Prepares anaesthesia machine
- Prepares infusion fluids pre and intra- operatively
- Assists during induction of anaesthesia
- Assists in intubations
- Assists in positioning of the patient
- Assists in reversal of patients
- Wheels patients in and out of theatre to recovery rooms / ICU/HDU
- Documents the fluids and drugs used intra-operatively
- Responsible for balancing the drugs register book
- Assists with the packaging of items and linen / drapes
- Assists in re-arranging the theatre especially with respect to anaesthesia machine, anaesthetics trolley and monitoring systems
- High school certificate
- Minimum 1 year experience working in theatre
- Keen on detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team player
- Customer service skills.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, three  referees and include their TELEPHONE CONTACTS and EMAIL ADDRESSES to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than Friday 22nd March 2019.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis on first come first served.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.