Mater Misericordiae Hospital
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital is seeking to fill the above position. Reporting to the Director of Medical Services, the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- To attend Neonates patients.
- To train Medical Officers and post graduate students
- Participate in research.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine.
- Masters of Medicine Degree (Mmed) in Pediatric with sub specialty in Neonatology.
- Minimum two years’ work experience in Neonate Unit after obtaining the subspecialty certification in Neonatology.
- Minimum Tens years’ experience as a Pediatrician.
- Current practicing license from the Kenya Dentists and Medical Practioners Board.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, names and contacts of three referees to email@example.com to be received not later than 30th April 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.