Mater Misericordiae Hospital
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital is seeking to fill the above position.
Reporting to the Director of Medical Services, the successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Providing reports for diagnostic images.
- Quality assurance of images to ensure that they are of diagnostic value.
- Fluoroscopic screening for special procedures.
- CT and MRI imaging and interpretation.
- Supervising and providing guidance to radiographers and sonographers.
- Facilitating Hospital and department CMEs.
- Responding to consultations from other clinical specialties.
- Participating in Radiological assessment of patients as may be required by the Hospital Management.
- Participating in medical imaging research, teaching, training.
- Participating in preparation of annual budgets for the department.
- Participate in Administrative activities of the department.
- Guide management in policy matters, quality assurance, procurement and management of machines and equipment in the Unit.
Qualifications and Experience
- Masters of Medicine Degree in Radiology from a recognized University.
- Exposure to computer aided reporting will be an added advantage
- The post holder must be able to demonstrate flexibility and commitment to the department in the performance of their duties.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, names and contacts of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received not later than 30th April 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.